Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Late night cravings

So, I am obviously no longer pregnant. I am however, surrounded by a bunch of preggos! :) It makes my heart happy to share my experiences with them and have them ask different questions. My friend, Megan (one of the preggos), was talking to me on FB chat last night and she was craving steak (of all things) at midnight. So, as her other half is with my hubby in Afghanistan, I stepped in to the role of making sure she got what she needed! I loaded the kids in the Jeep and drove to her house. We then drove around until we found something that was open. By the time we got to the diner her craving had changed...lol! We had a wonderful time chatting over our late night meal! I so enjoy being able to do these kinds of things. These are the kind of things that make the time go by faster. Somedays, I miss the feeling of a new life growing inside of me. I DEFINITELY do not miss the "all day, everyday sickness". I still have yet to figure out why in the world they would just label it "morning sickness". I cannot believe my babies are growing up so fast! Ethan will be 3 in 6 days! Vannah is already 4 1/2 months old! They have been such a blessing. Even when the day is long and my patience is wearing thin they can turn it all around in an instant. I am so excited for my friends that are expecting. They soon will know how wonderful it is to hold that little bundle that was created out of love. If my pregnancies were easier I swear I would have a whole brude of babies! Anyway, in the months to come I'm sure there will be many more late night cravings and once again we will be in search of just the right thing to fulfill them!  Congrats to all of the preggos in my life!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your heart. I love how you go out of your way to help those around you. You are one of the most selfless people and that is so inspiring. You are a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend! Thank you for sharing your story with us and letting us be apart of this journey. :) Praying for you and your family during this season of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so proud of the beautiful young woman you've become. I miss you and your awesome sisters so much! Thanks for choosing to share in my journey. I definitely appreciate the prayers!

    ReplyDelete